I’m not sure what to believe anymore, and as they all say “fear” will bring us back to what is comfortable, our old thoughts and habits.
I’m trying to do my best to live in the present, to live in the moment, to enjoy every second, and forget about the past and stop worrying about the future. I realize now that I have many problems that I have always had. Many things that have happened in my life have created the way that I have become. But I don’t have to continue to let those things hurt me. I can change, just like everyone else can.
The information is just overwhelming, and the constant realizations that I have thought the wrong way for so long is really hard to deal with sometimes, but it’s okay. Nothing can change overnight, so neither can I. Patience is a virtue right now. Slowly, day by day it will get better – it is just fighting everything inside of me to not resort back to my old ways of thinking and seeing the world. It is much easier to drown in sorrow, and feel like the world is against you – than it is to say, “I create my own reality”.
Some of this is hard for me to believe right now, because I did not choose for many of the things that have happened in my life – however if our thoughts really do create our reality, then who knows…All I know is now I am starting to believe, and I am being positive (trying to at least) and much more hopeful of the good that is to come. I am experiencing a change in my attitude, and beginning to see results. I feel as if I keep going on this journey, and continue to learn, and read, and write, and listen – I will create the life that I want, and in doing so the world I envision.
We are only responsible for ourselves, and so only ourselves we can change. We can change our thoughts, our dreams, our lives, and our routines. Knowing this now, puts me at ease. I still struggle with what others are doing around me, but that too shall pass (I hope.)
Sticking with it is the hard part, but just like the rest – patience…move slow…believe…I have nothing to lose.
- Letting Go of Who You Thought You Were… (thealmostdaughter.wordpress.com)
- Suzanne Lie – Perception/Creation – Part 2 – Surrender To The IS – 19 October 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- It’s not about the shoes – My thoughts about life (tinyintuitions.wordpress.com)
- The Light Messenger ~ Arcturian Message via Suzanne Lie: Perception and Creation Part 2 – Surrender to the IS ~ October 18, 2013 (ufntv.org)
- Reality (yourselfhelppro.wordpress.com)
- The Worlds (truthionary.wordpress.com)
- “This is water” opinions (notesonjournal.wordpress.com)
- : Perception and Creation Part 2 – Surrender to the IS (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- What Shoud I Believe in? (zazenlife.com)
- Change How You … (beyondthewalls13.wordpress.com)